Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tampons Getting Stuck Tampons Stuck..PLEASE HELP Im Scared..?

Tampons stuck..PLEASE HELP im scared..? - tampons getting stuck

I tried to punch and when I think I have it, but I have my period .. I dotn have tried to see how it was ..
anywho
when I tried to remove it hurts .. I know you must have your coat, and should be moist ..
Then I went to shower and get wet ..
is still not yet out ..
So I took the mirror and saw ..
It was a piece of skin not forget vertically through the hole in the buffer you pass out ..
the piece of skin to the top and bottom of the hole in my .. attached
My buffer is too large to pass through one side and secure
Please help
Stomach cramps and get GI can not take it out please
I am very scared: (

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

The important thing is to relax. Do not delete until it relaxes the muscles tighten May. Lay flat on your back, inhale deeply and immediately take wet after taking a bath. It will be good. Just take a deep breath, relax and the jaw moving!

whereisb... said...

thats her hymen (the piece of skin that breaks with the first sexual intercourse or vigourus Sports) Dont Panic! Simply remove and IM or anxiety that may harm you, but if you damage the hymen not worry! This is quite natural to remove it can cause pain, but they will not hurt, theres been many research and development posts in the buffer seing 50% of the world must be put into practice all the damage that you d "be brave! Good luck .

Brittany W said...

Stand with one foot in the toilet and push just as hard as you can. When I was young, and first tried a tampon he thought he slipped, but not to throw to ... .... or if you are not the fingers, and you take it. You must delete them or be able to get to SA!

Post a Comment