Friday, January 1, 2010

Custom Cards Where Can I Get Custom Playing Cards?

Where can i get custom playing cards? - custom cards

I think selling custom maps, but I can not find the right balance that I seek. I try to make a small profit to charity, so I'm looking for some cards that can take a picture of someone you know to publish in King, Queen and Jack cards, different for each color are fairly inexpensive, so that want to buy the people, and they could ask in bulk. But I'm not looking for cards that you can customize any card game, only the King, Queen and Jack, the money himself. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Houdini said...

I know some manufacturers do their own work, but it is usually on the back of the card. When a deck of cards are printed, print a full sheet of 56 cards, and the costs of the action will not save much money and only the face cards. Actual costs would be to design the card online and would produce, that only a limited quantity. Those who are in the cards, the cheapest on the bridge. Not approve of the U.S. Playing Card Company, this practice explore your site

http://www.bicyclecards.com

And another is Kardwell

I think it is a habit Kardwell expensive, but you have to do a great job.
http://www.customplayingcards.com

Post a Comment