Monday, January 25, 2010

My Dog Suffers From Chillblains Why Does My 1 And A Half Years Old Maltese Cross Keep Attacking The Other Dog?

Why does my 1 and a half years old maltese cross keep attacking the other dog? - my dog suffers from chillblains

My 1 and half Maltese dog will always attack his sister. I do not know, shes a woman if she is a male, I understand why he and attacks his dissatisfaction with his playful and does not attempt to violate their fight against violence? Why they did this to her flirting with other bitches?

3 comments:

Maxi said...

It tries to achieve or maintain, to pack (hierarchy) to, in the same house when ......... should be functional!

"Flirt with the other dogs are spayed or not? If you do not check if the partner with the .......... do not need another woman, does not require an initial" fight "to be greater in to live their lives. ... But give him time and he can not be so high energy that his wife did not feel that you need.

{tiii} said...

This may be one of two things.

1. He tries Tobe, the alpha male and make him know that it's over.


2. It may be jealous. Some dogs jealous of other dogs. Perhaps it is feeds the dog is older, more or less, but he has no love. My dog is very jealous and tries to attack other dogs when I tell them, Pat, let me go no further. Maybe scold him every time you do this.

XX I hope this has helped.

{tiii} said...

This may be one of two things.

1. He tries Tobe, the alpha male and make him know that it's over.


2. It may be jealous. Some dogs jealous of other dogs. Perhaps it is feeds the dog is older, more or less, but he has no love. My dog is very jealous and tries to attack other dogs when I tell them, Pat, let me go no further. Maybe scold him every time you do this.

XX I hope this has helped.

Post a Comment