Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rental Property Application What Can I Do If My Application To Move Into A Rental Property Is Turned Down?

What can I do if my application to move into a rental property is turned down? - rental property application

I have to request by fax a request to a management company, a lease for a new home. I moved into a new area for work Campany and the need to rent a new place. My concern is that my credit is very poor, and I do not get permission to move into the new house. Although my credit is bad, I pay for all the time now and my credit has begun to rise again, but still not good. If my application is rejected, there is nothing I can do to convince them to let me go and you sign the lease on the property? Money is not a problem and can even be a little more than what they ask for a deposit or a payment of 2-3 months worth of rent in advance. Would this make a difference? Is there anything I can do?

1 comment:

Dude said...

Unfortunately, it is entirely up to the owner and if credit is a problem that is not required, a car is hired. The best I can recommend it with something along the lines of the head, "I'll tell you about my credit card is not so great, that the evidence has improved, from A to B in the last 6 months and I have no late payments" demonstrate that, following the example of the current rental / payment history. The problem is that many people are reluctant hope that the problem of credit reports a little time to have lost a potential buyer: the look of the place that makes furtive glance. I think that influence the front and honest dialogue with some face to face can not hope to be.

Post a Comment