Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letter Showing Community Service Was Done What Happens If I Can Not Complete My Community Service?

What happens if I can not complete my Community Service? - letter showing community service was done

I was sentenced to 80 hours of community service. I have to take 90 days to complete. I went every day during the first week, then could not by a timetable for testing for a job that I applied. The next day I found myself at the service told me that the community has been dismissed as a show rather than a letter from the judge to bring me back. Why? I asked him if he 90 days to make it complete, why am I not entitled to take a day off to apply for a job? I said that it was not their problem and had to return to the farm. When he says is true, then why did the judge say, 90 days if there is anything I need, 10? I think it is reasonable, and I know that the filing of a claim would be worthless. Also, I do not think those who complain too much. I understand they are trying to deter DUI, but after she placed under house arrest for 105 days for the blown 0.0. Because "supposedly" I have a sobriety test and not allow them to blood, was arrested and charged with DUI to draw. BTW, I took the test for 32 drugs and alcohol during my 105 days. I think this technology has beenOr so far. But what can I do, but do you think?

6 comments:

Stuart said...

Several things: First, the judges wanted a report on how the community service was done within 90 days from the date of the sentencing hearing. It is not what is working - the supervisor.

Secondly, if you do not intend to appear for work the timetable imposed by the court, you should tell better, someone you would be gone. This kind of protest that shows exactly what the court attempted to delete your character, because what you have in this test, first because

Thirdly, he refused the alcohol test on blood (which it would be resolved), in direct violation of the DUI law.

So now you are a convicted drunk driver, you must now go back to court and the judge imposed sentence again, and now you have requires effort, a job that, although sober, mature, because you know better that they know that * . *

You know what? When you grow up, you'll look back on this and





Defect itself


Stuart

TotalRec... said...

Did you advise the person that the community services that might work tests before taking one days to be free of use monitored? It is certainly not a reasonable proposal. My suggestion is to contact the Office of the Judge and ask what you can not complete his community service.

Mom&nana said...

I do not think that there is something you can explain to the Court the meantime, try to do community service elsewhere? I had to do community service, and before I knew it in different places. I had to do 200 hours in 2 years. Good Luck

wispyspa... said...

To do go to jail directly to jail do not pass it, do not collect two hundred U.S. dollars! Excuses excuses, after all, but it is BS

AIMe plus a Melody due 02/20/10 said...

That's seems strange. Every state is different, but

When I CS a few years ago I had 120 hours to complete, and I had 90 days, I'd go for 2 weeks and then not again for two weeks, had my surgery done no problem with me that as long as I 'm done w / my time and was a hard ***.

Have you talked w / your mailbox? He / She is probably the only one who can help this time. I do not think you should go to jail for that, and the people who say they should Dunbar * .... In any case, the first thing that you call your order in the morning and talk with him / her a job and a schedule now, because the CA must obviously a moment ... Good luck.

A F said...

community service is imposed in order to make the service in the city that? As a rule, in a non-profit. Ask your job and do well elsewhere. The proof of responsibility sufficient to show whether a complaint will not be absent, as if it was a job I had wanted to keep. I'm not saying the guy had said the foundation, except that it does not appear, and you're gone, but I am sure that the term would not have to deal again with the arrest or detention. Do not let the collection of blood is as "the refusal of the DUI in most states and is the same as when he confessed to DUI. Learn the rules and play by them can and she can during the next 30-90 days to beat us to get rid of and can not last forever. It can not be right, but many things in life is not the only what to do over as painlessly as possible.

Post a Comment