Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Epileptic Seizures More Condition_symptoms How Does Epileptic Seizures Affect The Heart?

How does epileptic seizures affect the heart? - epileptic seizures more condition_symptoms

I entered almost every week and has been for 1-2 years. My mother says I must intervene and more responsibility for their treatment. I had a crisis a week for almost a year. It should also be other symptoms that can affect my body? I had trouble controlling my hands and wrote a number of verbal dyslexia, and constantly tired. Which part of my brain is moving and what should I do?

3 comments:

Dr. B said...

Epilepsy does not cause long-term effects on the heart. While a recording of the heart rate may increase, but that's only temporary. His epilepsy is well under control, if the person has seizures every week. Poorly controlled epilepsy can with status epilepticus, which is potentially fatal to be associated. Status epilepticus can also cause permanent brain damage. Is defined as a single continuous attack lasting 5 to 10 minutes or frequent clinical seizures without a return to the state interictal clinical basis. This can occur when AEDs were stopped abruptly. I'm not saying he's going to happen in your case, but it must ensure that their neurologists follow the instructions and take medication. It is difficult to hit on what part of the brain is, if say, without knowing the nature of the crisis, which has problems. Other symptoms that you describe, such as fatigue or even epilepsy. It is necessary to discuss with your neurologist and work with him in order to better control the epilepsy. WellChance.

Dr.abdulkafi cardiologist said...

So please no control over their epilepsy very well and this time there is no risk to the heart, all ye ...

Anema said...

Umm go see a doctor?

Post a Comment