Monday, February 1, 2010

How Long Does A State I.d. Take I Want To Live And Work In The U.S.A., What The Best Process And How Long Does It Take?

I want to live and work in the U.S.A., what the best process and how long does it take? - how long does a state i.d. take

I'm 18 and I would have a son, and I am a British citizen living in the United States, and wondered how people move to the U.S. citizenship and how long it will take depends on what state, etc. I want to live to obtain citizenship, or that my human rights in all countries?
I still have rights in the UK?

4 comments:

DlCK Chenney said...

If you are British, that the generations, the British economic refugees or 3rd world countries like India, park, or "Gypsies" in Europe.

This is as follows:
Request a green card in us embassy in Britain.
Enforcement of $ 100.
after receiving the green cards available to us as residents
after 2 years. You can apply for us citizenship and applying for a passport.
Yes, you can still retain British citizenship
Slow.

MW79 said...

U.S. agrees that it is over, it's sad, but it is.

Where you are, the Liberals, the destruction of the country slowly stay full. If you are rich great, if not suck! and, most importantly, we have more taxes so that there was almost impossible to live here, I just had time to pay my car and my bills if I have a child, I do not know what I do.

In addition, we have to think about their future child, the education system a joke here, finished school children learn nothing. Nothing! Nothing! and because the teachers are subjected to so much about children are brainwashed with liberal propaganda worried that they forgot to teach science, mathematics, etc.

miigg17 said...

Listen Roto was that I was from my parents, because it sucks here, well then put fealthy rules !!!!!!!!!! I went home after 22 years here in the best of luck if you are Mexican, so his 15 years in Asia and the 2 years, and if, like Somalia or another country and 18 months. So yeah u better stay in Britain

Broken Veteran 7 said...

It stinks here. Stay where you are.

Post a Comment