Monday, February 8, 2010

Cable Cord Cover With Zipper I Would Like To Buy A Hardwood Cable Cover That Would Match My Floor. Please Post A Website Of A Store.?

I would like to buy a hardwood cable cover that would match my floor. Please post a website of a store.? - cable cord cover with zipper

I want to start my son on some wooden floor and I would cover it with my same type of flooring from wood. I do not know if this piece is good, or if I go to the store and customize it yourself.

The room should look like, but from wood.
http://cableorganizer.com/floor-cord-cov ...

Please book the online sites I can get it.

1 comment:

makeda m said...

Check Office Depot or Home Depot for this question.

Both have several solutions for the home cabling solutions and a variety of assorted colors for floors, walls and a metal cable.

Post a Comment