Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brazilian Teak Floors Pictures Newly Installed Solid Brazilian Teak Hardwood Floor - GAPS Between The Boards?

Newly installed solid Brazilian Teak hardwood floor - GAPS between the boards? - brazilian teak floors pictures

In August 2007 it had installed 800 square meters of floor made of solid teak in our condo Brazil. The floors were glued on the concrete floor is 3 "wide and 3 / 8 inch) thick Bellawood wood (liquidators. While installing, I noticed big differences between some advice and installers said that I was not happy. The installers told me because they were the work of natural wood, solid (not artificial), the deviation between the boards and that the differences were inevitable. agreed upon, covering part of the large rooms with wood putty, but I was not happy. Some of these differences were so great that I could fit three quarters in them. Most of them contribute in the quarter. can last winter and this winter, you will have during my freeI filled the hole with wood putty Minwax (not hard). After several months, the wood dries and sealing of cracks and must be replenished. My questions are: 1) Is my installer simply a bad job, I suspect, is that true or is this normal? (I do not know that someone else does with natural wood floors) and 2) What do I do now, and spent plenty of time to fill the holes with wood putty my plants to see better? (In addition to sue / complain to the plant, because it is too late). Thank you for your help.

There are pictures of plants to fill the gaps. He did nothing until I'm full.
http://images23.fotki.com/v869/photos/7/ ...
http://images46.fotki.com/v1441/photos/7 ...
http://images46.fotki.com/v1441/photos/7 ...

3 comments:

rob s said...

Well, this is new to me .. I have never seen a wooden 3 / 8 wood ISN T a genius .. And I can see deformation of wood m surprised that they are trying to put in a wood, and I think it would be necessary to anchor (or eyelets) It's special weapon base to .. do nail the timber is used, with clips that offer more advice .. Was it in front of the wood? I m .. really curious about one of your Picts I noticed a big NO, and it was a common law by the other. Do you have any spare wood to create some additional picts want on this page we'll see, either before or finished on site. If the site is finished I have some choice words for a structure like .. E-mail I want some things to know and I willI give you my email so that you can send Picts additional pieces of wood, if you have .. Go through my avatar to my e-mail GL

pissy_ol... said...

There are parquet floors in the beginning, not wood glue cement floors .. I know that process or store the plumbers I had, but was taken to the great .. poor quality of wood .. You can see that .. Sorry, but you have done your homework on the purchase of land .. I hope someone can help.

pickmefi... said...

has a poor work, to see if you can find the filler with silicone remains flexible and

Post a Comment